PID forced in secondary method from 1st workitem

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 10:52:58 EDT 2001

Hi Guys,
        I have a workflow which uses the secondary
method to display the sales quotation and primary
method to create sales quotation. It worked fine in
Dev and QA client but in the production client it is
forcing the PID of first workitem to all other
workitems . When you execute the first workitem it
works correctly but after that when you execute the
next workitem , it displays quotation number which was
in the first workitem . It forces the PID of first
work item  quotation to all other workitem when
executing  workitem secondary  method. I can resolve
this issue by creating a method using BDC instead of
using BUS2031.Display method which uses the parameter
id but what puzzles me is that it works fine in Dev/QA
client . I think I have right authorization. Can
somebody throw some light on this issue.

Thanks

Sanjiv Bajpai