FIPP Events - Check FMs, and more

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 28 16:00:47 EDT 2001

Hi Alon,

Thanks.  I am trying to get the doc type now (which is a property of the
object).  My previous attempts had involved trying to get the workitem ID,
then
reading the workitem container to get the container elements I wanted.
Perhaps
(and someone can feel free to correct me on this) since no workflow is yet
assigned to this event, there is no workitem to get, and this is why I had
been
failing...

Best regards,
Sue