Problems with object delegation and workflow

Flaig Matthias M.Flaig at ProMinent.de
Thu Jun 28 08:59:22 EDT 2001

Hi!

I've created a subtype ZBUS2032 of object type BUS2032 with an additional
attribute ZRequestedDeliveryDate.
The ZBUS2032 ist set up as delegation type for BUS2032 in SWO6.

Then I've used the new attribute in Workflows where I've a reference to
BUS2032 in the container. All works fine. I can use the new attribute in the
date-filed of an latest end expression. The F4 lookup shows the additional
attribute correct.

Until now all looks good.

Then I transported the new object, the delegation and the workflow from
development to the testing system. The Workflow and the object are imported,
SWO6 shows the delegation but if I open the workflow template I get the
error message:
"Attribute 'ZREQUESTEDDELIVDATE' not defined for object type 'BUS2032'
(Message no. OL 807)"
If I run a syntax check in the workflow builder there are also some error
messages indicating the the system isn't aware of the delegation. But SWO6
shows the delegation entry correct.

Has anyone an idea?

Is it possible that the delegations are bufferd and not activated at once
after the import? (Similar to the workflow definitions and SWU_OBUF).

Thanks,
Matthias
Matthias Flaig

ProMinent Dosiertechnik GmbH