setting up the integration between Workflow and Email

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jun 27 20:52:32 EDT 2001

Hi Michael,
Have you looked at program RSWUWFML?  This is a simpler way of sending
email notifications for workitems that avoids the full drama of
setting up Exchange Connector.  If you have a Workplace or
ITS with the webgui/BWSP/BWWI_EXECUTE/etc. services on it then
your workitems are web accessible and you can build hyperlinks
in your emails so that you get the link between email and the workitem.

It's another option that should be considered before you make your
final decision.

For question
1: SAPOffice (that's the old name for SAP's mail inbox
- there isn't anything called "SAPmail")is now Business Workplace.
2. Yes.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267