Maintenance Notifications with Task

Daniel Hough DANIEL.D.HOUGH at customs.treas.gov
Wed Jun 27 14:04:41 EDT 2001

Greetings.

Has anyone implemented PM maintenance notification workflows at the task
level before (standard workflow WS00200074, triggered by event 'CREATED')?
 Can task status be used in some way within this trigger?

If I want to add a new event (such as 'RELEASED'), how does one go about
linking the application (ie, transactions IW21, IW22) to the event so that
it will trigger the workflow?  I've made a copy of the standard workflow
and have been testing it.  Although event linkage exists to my workflow,
it seems that the new event is not being raised through the application. I
found that check function module QQWF_EVENT_PM_TASK_CREATED is also
associated with the standard linkage.  How are these check functions used
in raising events?  Do they have to be customized when adding triggers or
making modifications to the event container?

Note: I also found that the QMSM business object associated with this
workflow does not exist in the change document object controls either.  So
this technique of raising an event may be ruled out.

If anyone has any suggestions, please chime in!

Best regards,
Daniel Hough
Infopro, Inc.
Newington, VA