Performance Update to RSWWERRE

Quenzer, Kenneth D QuenzeKD at oge.com
Wed Jun 27 11:44:22 EDT 2001

Hi Brad,

We are currently on 4.0b and RSWWERRE is using index C as it should.  When
you run the SQL trace and do an Explain SQL on the select statement does it
say that performance is bad because no index is used?  If so, then I would
recommend having the basis folks update the database statistics.

Kenny Quenzer