Fwd: BUS1065 ??

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 26 10:22:17 EDT 2001

Forwarded on behalf of HALLAMN at WHL.CO.UK
>We have developed a Workflow in 3.1i that will initiate the creation of a
new user and associated profile upon his or her creation via transaction
PA40 and the relevant Employee Sub group.

>The triggering event is BUS1065 which triggers the workflow when a new
event type is created.  A step is then required to determine what the
employee sub group is, in order to define the correct user profile to create.

>At this point we are unable to base a condition on a multiline element -
therefore, how do we read from a multiline element ?  With reference to
Business Object BUS1065, why is Eventype Attribute multiline ?

>Also, do / can we use SWC_GET_TABLE to read from a multiline container
element ?  How do we create any processing around standard Business Objects
(create a new method or sub class ?)