Asset Disposal workflow

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon Jun 25 16:43:02 EDT 2001

Dear Liu,

You cannot reserve separate number ranges for the different work item types.
I wonder if it is sufficient to use the generic object services so that you
can navigate directly from the asset to the workflow protocol, which is the
visualization of the asset worklist.

I've never tried this myself, but I'd be interested to know if it is a
viable proposition.

Best regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG