Triggering event with conditions?

Mr Ravi Shankar ravisap2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:06:02 EDT 2001

Hi Kevin,
  There might be little catch in this approach if you
are using a check function module for the parked
document scenarion in pre - 46C systems ( I don't
check it in 46C system ). In the check FM/ Receiver Fm
- you can't write code to check for the some data
which will not be written to the database until little
later. You can check OSS on this.

One way to get around this is using the user-exit
available.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Ravi