Workflow configuration SWDD_CONFIG problems

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Mon Jun 25 09:53:34 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

Was wondering if anyone has experienced glitches when migrating workflow
configuration created
by transaction SWDD_CONFIG.

Here's what we've done:-
1. Created a WS template in our CRM development system, version 6.
2. Created a workflow configuration for that and migrated the workflow
configuration to the Q/A environment.
3. Unfortunately this did not migrate correctly to the QA environment so we
had to manually create the workflow config in QA
    using SWDD_CONFIG. All return codes for the transport were 0.
4. Now we have our template and workflow config in QA - great you say.
5. Now we make a change to the WS template in development, version 7 and
migrate to the QA environment.
6. Lo and behold when we check the associated workflow configuration in QA
that we previously had it has not been kept by the
   new  version of the workflow and we have to manually create it again !!

Anyone experienced this type of fun before with SWDD_CONFIG ?

Cheers
Dave Weston
Clockwork.ca