Creating events when HR Master Data is changed.

Vince Cesarini vince.cesarini at capral.com.au
Mon Jun 25 03:02:39 EDT 2001

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vince Cesarini and I'm currently working at Capral Aluminium in Sydney.

I have a question regarding the creation of events when HR Master Data is changed.

Could someone please advise what options are available if I need to raise an event for an Info type that is NOT
defined within table T588V. I have a requirement to raise an event for Info types 0003 - Payroll Status, 0009 Bank Details,
0027 Cost Distribution & 0227 TFN Australia.

Can additional entries be made in table T588V?

I'm currently on 3.1H

Thanks, Vince.