Workflow template

Drew Loeslein andrew.loeslein at ixos.com
Fri Jun 22 11:38:43 EDT 2001

hello leanne,

sap recommends oss notes 378487 & 315515 be applied. in my experience the
notes did NOT correct this problem.

below is a list of suggestions:

1) in the source system generate a new version and transport the new version
to the target system. after a successful transport go to the workflow
display and try to bring up the Workflow Builder (it may ne necessary to
activate the most current version).

2) run the workflow in a test environment (transaction SWUD --> Test
environment --> Consistency check for tasks).

3) use transaction SWU_OBUF to synchronize the runtime buffer.

regards.
-drew