Triggering event with conditions?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Jun 22 04:15:59 EDT 2001

Using check functions on the event linkage you can possibly do what you want to
do. It is at least worth a look
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Kevin Yu            |
|        |          <kevin.yu at its.monash|
|        |          .edu.au>            |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          22.06.2001 07:50    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Triggering event with conditions?                       |

I do not know if this is possible or not.  That's the reason I send this
message to see if anyone can tell me!

Here is the scenario, for example, I have three workflows all triggered
by Parked document created.  The three workflows all have different
tasks to perform based on document types.

Is it possible to put a condition against the triggering event such that
for certain document types only the corresponding workflow will be
triggered. Or, I have to build all these three workflows as
sub-workflows and called by a workflow which triggered by parked
document created.

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.