Create a substitute

Wilson, Kris wilsonk-csc at kaman.com
Thu Jun 21 18:12:40 EDT 2001

Monique,
          If you want Employee B to substitute for Employee A, in the
relationships infotype for Employee A you would set up infotype (A210),
selecting Employee B as the related object.  To do this you need to select
the relationships infotype in for the employee who wants to have someone to
substitute for them (Employee A) in this case.  Then create the infotype.
The change will be immediate.

Regards,

Kris Wilson
SAP Workflow Administrator

CSC Australia - Defence Operations
SH-2G(A) Super Seasprite Helicoptor Support Centre
Tel:  +61-2-4429-4667     Fax:  +61-2-4429-4661
Mobile:  0404057781