attendance.approved vs attendance.created (40B)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 21 17:41:53 EDT 2001

Hi Michele,
Just a thought.  I wonder if this is an LUW sequencing issue?
If the event was called and the change to the record had not
been committed to the database then the wrong event
(REQUESTCANCELLED instead of APPROVED) would be raised as
it might think the record was still locked.

This is more likely to occur if your system is running slowly
so that might be one pattern to look for.

Other than that I can only suggest raising it in OSS and
investigating the sequence of data updates in the update
task.  If fast entry is just doing an SWE_EVENT_CREATE
that would be a problem.  There are other SWE_EVENT_CREATE* routines
specifically written for working with the update task, but I have
a vague memory that HR have their own event raising routine so
you need to look and see what they are doing.  Plus of course we
are talking HR so they might be using dialog modules which just
complicates the logical unit of work even more.

Good luck.
Regards,
Jocelyn.