BSEG CREATED event missing - FI_AP: Payment Release

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 12:12:02 EDT 2001

Hello Everyone

A couple of months ago, I set up the wf configuration
for the standard payment release. The workflow worked
fine, with events being generated and logged for
BSEG-CREATED.

About 3 weeks ago, out of the blue. The event for
BSEG-CREATED does not get generated. If I create an
Invoice with a payment block and post it, there is no
entry for SWEL.

The workflow is active.
The event linkage is correct.
The workflow config in SPRO has not changed since the
previous setup.

The problem is that posting an invoice does not
generate event BSEG-CREATED.

Help please. Has anyone ever had this problem...

Regards
Hein Bence
+353 86 340 2108