Overall Release of Purchase Requisitions using Workflow Template WS20000077

Paul Blackford Paul_Blackford at europe.mccann.com
Thu Jun 21 09:55:07 EDT 2001

Hello Everybody,

My name is Paul Blackford and I work for MCT (McCann Erickson) based in London.
My role is senior MM Implementor using SAP version 4.6C.

I am currently experiencing a problem with Workflow in SAP 4.6C.

I am attempting to use the above workflow template to release purchase
requisitions using a release strategy with classification. I have created an org
structure with assignments and activated the workflow. However, when I create a
purchase req the workflow is not activated. But if I start the workflow from the
test environment the template is triggered, although when the purchase req is
released it does not appear in the SAP Inbox of the next person in the org
structure.

Can anybody help?

thanks
Paul.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.