WF & Archivelink: Scanned image not linked to Invoice created

MacPherson, Graeme (AU - Melbourne) gmacpherson at dc.com
Wed Jun 20 20:33:07 EDT 2001

Hi Workflow Gurus

I am on version 4.6B and we are using the early archiving method for
scanning of invoices (Object method IMAGE.IMAGEASSIGNEARLY). The workflow
has worked perfectly through Unit, Integration and UAT testing (3 separate
environments) but in a pre production client the Object (BKPF Invoice) and
image are not being linked in TOA01. The workflow is executed, the invoice
transaction FB01 is called and the agent enters the invoice. The terminating
event IMAGE.ASSIGNED is being raised and the workflow is therefore
terminating but the link in TOA01 is not appearing.

Logic indicates that the pre production client has some settings which are
not in place to make this work. I have checked the Configuration,  security
of the agent etc but cant see any problems. From looking into the code, my
understanding is that the link must be created in the transaction (FB01) as
I cant see code in the Object method which does this. Am I correct ?

Also, are there archiving settings unique to a production environment which
might be causing a problem ?

If anyone has experienced a problem like this, I would appreciate any
suggestions.

Regards

Graeme MacPherson
Senior Consultant