Hello

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jun 20 07:59:07 EDT 2001

Hi
I am John Haworth from CSC UK, just finished BC601 also, I too have
experience of IXOS DMS and SAP Archivelink,

Bye

John

"<Cristovao> <Carvalho>" <cristovao.carvalho at accenture.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
on 20/06/2001 11:56:56

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>