Restart workflow with interrupted callback

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Thu Jun 14 10:59:24 EDT 2001

We're on 4.0B and not long ago I implemented note 95889 to get report
RSWWCBRE, which can be used to restart workflows with interrupted callbacks.
I've already used it a couple of times but I noticed that every time I run
it in production with DIS_ONLY selected, I see work item 127900 listed.
Then I'll run it with DIS_ONLY de-selected to perform updates.  After this
has finished, I'll run it again with DIS_ONLY selected and I still see work
item 127900.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this problem?

Thanks,
Brad