Webflow and Reporting

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jun 13 19:38:20 EDT 2001

Hi Simone,
Why don't you just process the workitems using SAPGUI for HTML?
The web inbox and the workplace miniapp will both do this automatically.
Also if you want to create your own specific templates, you can
create a web transaction for any workitem - not just FORM.HTMLPROCESS -
in later releases (at least in 4.6 - not sure how far back it goes).
SAPGUI for html would let you run the report also - a bit tricky without
that
but perhaps could put a hyperlink to the web reporting service as an
alternative?
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267