User exit for determining default Approver in ESS Leave Request

Erickson Taniajura taniajura at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 06:25:45 EDT 2001

hi.

has anybody ever implemented the customer-exit for
determining the default approver for ESS Leave
Request? the standard reads from OM structure but we
would like to read from a customized table instead. we
have created a role in our modified workflow that
reads from the same table and we would like the Leave
Request form to reflect this. the enhancement is
HRPTIM06.

the customer-exit doesn't seem to have the right
interface to return the values. i tried creating
records in the table parameter but it is still not
working as expected. are we missing something here?

thanks in advance!

cheers!
erickson taniajura