Workflow inbox using Outside-In Web Enabling

Peter Lindlau Peter_Lindlau at chorus.de
Wed Jun 13 02:39:20 EDT 2001

There are multiple options for outside-in approaches.
For workflow you may want to look at SAPforms - there are already workflow
integration implementations provided by SAP for Outlook and Lotus Notes...

Peter

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent by:        SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>