Deinstallation of Outlook forms within MAPI

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Mon Jun 11 17:18:35 EDT 2001

Hi "colleagues",

MAPI again....

We have a very nice backgound installation and configuration of MAPI
running on Novell Application Launcher based on the SAP GUI Setup. The
problem with the newest MAPI versions is that it always installs the fo=
rms
which we don=B4t like (because they are English, cause errors etc.).

How can we automatically deinstall them without causing errors at the u=
sers
desktop? We tried to delete them from the folder, but that leads to too=

many errors at the first call of outlook. Even manual deletion from Out=
look
(via forms management) leads to one single error when starting Outlook =
the
first time.

Any hints? Could wkfpubli.exe help together with standardf form or
something like that?

Thanks in advance,

Markus
=