Role Resolution Function Module and Container elements

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:27:33 EDT 2001

I think the problem is that you do not have a binding from the role
resolution to the task (you have just from the tasks to the role) and you
will not be able to set your workflow container element with the names you
want.

The solution is to create a background method or a virtual attribute that
will have a similar code that you've created on your role resolution to
define only the approvers names and pass then to the container element
you've created.

I hope this can help.

Flavio.