Pur. Req Notification

Kris Raj zkris_999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:29:58 EDT 2001

Hi, I am working on Purchase Requisition workflow
sceanario and when I am using standard workflow
template 'WS00000038' everything works good,but when I
make a copy and customize it then the workflow is not
getting triggered for the new workflow template .
I am maintaining the entries in SWE2 transaction
correctly but for some reason it does not work.
  Any help in this regard is highly appreciated .

Thanks in advance.
Raj