Problems establishing agents

Wilson, Kris wilsonk-csc at kaman.com
Tue Jun 5 02:08:18 EDT 2001

Hi Jocelyn,
             I checked both the plan version being used in our HR Org. plan
and all managers have an infotype set up linking their userid.  I also tried
debugging the function module SWX_GET_MANAGER all to no avail.  I'm not sure
how to fix this problem, I understand exactly what it means but I can't seem
to isolate where the problem could be.  The workflow checks out fine, it
matches exactly what we have running on our PRD server, the Org. Structure
matches as well.  What I can't figure out is why workflow is telling me that
there is no chief position for US WILSON when in the org. plan my manager is
set up as a chief position and I have an infotype reflecting this.  The
workflow error diagnosis is telling me to either change the org. plan so
that standard role AC00000168 provides a number of users other than zero, or
to change the agent assignment in the step where the manager should review
the employee's purchase request.  It works in production but not development
which is damn weird.

Is there anything you can possibly advise to look at here Jocelyn?  Sorry to
trouble you with this, but I have heard on the grape vine that you are the
top workflower in Australia so maybe you might have seen this problem
somewhere.  We are running 4.5B incidentally.
Regards,

Kris Wilson
SAP Workflow Administrator

CSC - Defence Operations
SH-2G(A) Super Seasprite Helicoptor Support Centre
Tel:  +61-2-4429-4667     Fax:  +61-2-4429-4661
Mobile:  0404057781