Simple Workflow for EBP 1.0

González Cartagena Cristián E_CGonzalez at entel.cl
Fri Jun 1 19:33:11 EDT 2001

Hi all,

We have developed several workflows for shopping basket approval, varying
from 1 to 9 levels of approval and with many different starting conditions
based on amount, selected catalog, type of user and other criteria. It was a
huge task. It works fine.

But now, we have to implement a very simple workflow but don't find how to
do it:
the user (a technician)  creates the shopping basket, and if the total value
is greater than 800K, then the shopping basket must be automatically
rejected. If less, it goes to the approver.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cristian Gonzalez
BBP Project Manager at Entel