Fwd: Binding between event BUS2089.CREATED and workflow doesn't work

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 27 10:02:14 EDT 2001

Sent on behalf of pt7611339-tort at POP.PURETEC.DE...

>I am working on a workflow for processing travel documents. When I am
creating a trip the workflow is started by the event BUS2089.CREATED, but
the object parameters are NOT transfered to the workflow container, even
the object element is mandatory and active. Does anybody knows a hint?

>Another issue is, if there's a way to integrate a activity to assign a
image to the trip by executing a workitem in the inbox. Something like late
archiving? Of course I could write a ABAP to assign the image, but is there
a standard method as well?