Transporting HR Org

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 03:51:09 EDT 2001

Hello Alon

Run program RHFACT*. I think it is RHFACTI or RHFACT1.
We used this to convert the .: when transporting the
B2B org structure. Simply put in O for your selection
under object type.

Regards
Hein Bence
 --- "Raskin, Alon (Soliance)" <ARaskin at cps-satx.com>
wrote: > Thanks Alan. Unfortunately I have found that
the Org