Work Item Type Container Linkage Element (C)

Quenzer, Kenneth D QuenzeKD at oge.com
Thu Jul 26 20:51:23 EDT 2001

The type 'C' workitems are created when you create IDocs as a way to link
the IDoc to the business document and I don't think they are used very much.
I believe they are even being phased out in 4.6c (we recently converted to
4.6c and are no longer getting type 'C' workitems).  From my point of view
it is safe to delete them using rswwwide.  I have deleted several hundred
thousand out of our system.  You should work with your database
administrator to make sure that the tables are reorganized after deleting a
large number of records.

Regards,
Kenny Quenzer