Transport of Workflow templates in 46C

Ravi Shankar ravisap at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 14:18:34 EDT 2001

Hi all,
    We have a production workflow which is version 0001. Somebody
modified it in DEV and replaced the version 0001 ( the changes were to
the workflow structure - so they are incomplatibale changes ). We
didn't move this to production - but what we did was created a new
version 0002.
   My question is if we transport this - will the transport also carry
the changes to the version 0001 and cause problems to the existing
instances of the production workflows ??
   We are on 46C.
   The only way left for us in case the transport carry chnages tot he
version 0001 is to copy the current template to a new WF template and
transport it - and not transport the old template.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

TIA
Ravi