Early Archiving with WS

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Jul 25 09:33:11 EDT 2001

You can directly start Multi-step workflows with early archiving if you are
on 4.0b or above.  Use the Archiving Wizard (OAWW) to get the interface
right.  You will then need to change some of your archive settings to call
your multi-step task rather than the single step Standard Task.

Regards,

Mark Griffiths,
Marketplace Technologies Team,
SAP UK.