No execution of object method 4.0B

Benson, Darlene darlene.benson at sourcenetsolutions.com
Tue Jul 24 18:06:33 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I hope that this is a really simple problem.  I have a method that I created
for a business object.  The method is executed in the background via a task
that has a triggering event.  Whenever I execute the method either from the
BOR (via F8 - test/execute) or from transaction SWUH - Test Method it works
fine.  Even when I simulate the event (SWU0) that triggers the task, the
method works fine.  Even when I start the task via SWUS - Start Task the
method works fine.  However, when I process a document which raises the
event the method does not run fine.  I can see in the event log that the
task was started but the method is not run the same as it did when I do it
manually.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Darlene