Workflow using object DRAW

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Tue Jul 24 06:52:53 EDT 2001

Hi Diane

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Here is my linkage table for the object DRAW.
My workflow is WS90200062
When I use the transaction SWUE to generate event , it works.
But directly ffrom my workflow, 2 workitem are created.
If i delete my event, my workflow is not triggered.

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Mr. Sosthene Assy
African Development Bank