Just to know if it is possible

michel Tallon michel.tallon at ifrance.com
Mon Jul 23 03:24:17 EDT 2001

Hi,

The field Author is only used for Document, not for workitems. Your inbox
display all messages (workitems and mails) in the same windows. But if you
select in your inbox the folder workflow, you will notice there is no Author
column available.
Of course if you select the folder Document, this field becomes available.
When selecting the inbox in a higher level, all fields becomes available but
they don't make sense for all kind of object.

Regards.