AW: SWW_CONT

Quenzer, Kenneth D QuenzeKD at oge.com
Thu Jul 19 08:25:09 EDT 2001

Hi Jody,

I am not aware of any guideline to let you know how much data is too much.
We use SARA on a weekly basis to delete workitems that are over four months
old.  We currently have over 8,000,000 workitem headers and over 47,000,000
container instances and the performance is very good.  It is important to
reorganize the workflow tables on a regular basis to maintain performance.
You can look at oss note 72873 to see which tables to reorganize.

We were also concerned about losing the log information but it has not been
a problem for us.  There have only been a couple of occasions when we were
researching a problem that occurred several months ago and wished we could
have viewed the workflow log.

Kenny Quenzer