Transfer of work item due to org unit change

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Wed Jul 18 17:41:42 EDT 2001

Brad,

Try function module RH_INBOX_VIEW_BUFFER_REFRESH.  It is a simple FM that
executes RH_SWWUSERWI_TIMESTAMP_RESET.  The second FM has a user name
parameter that you can incorporate.

FYI - users don't have to execute SWUS.  The same functionality is in the
Inbox.
4.5 path: Office - Inbox - Workflow button - Edit - Refresh organizational
environment.
4.6 path: SBWP - Settings - Workflow settings - Refresh organizational
environment.

Another option - there is a configuration setting in table T77S0 that allows
for how the
organizational environment is buffered.  The table entry is: WFLOW INBOX
Org.
Environment Buffering Type in the Inbox.  If the indicator is X, the
environment is buffered
once per day or each logon.  If not set, the environment is read each time
the inbox is
called.  Watch out - this setting leads to longer call times for the inbox.

Regards,

Thomas Maue Jr.
Workflow Consultant