AW: SWW_CONT

Jody I. Chassereau JICHASS at westvaco.com
Wed Jul 18 10:55:38 EDT 2001

I am supporting workflow in a system that has been live in production for =
2 months and am trying to get up to speed on my options for administration =
(also new to this listserv).  I was not familiar with the SWUF transaction,=
 but had a look at it from all the discussion going on about work items.  =
Currently, we have stats of about 225,000 work headers and over 6,000,000 =
container instances.  The screen showing this gives green lights as the =
status.

We have not been able to implement any kind of data archiving at this =
point, but I am aware that trans SARA can be used with this.  My question =
to the group is: is there a guideline to help me know when this amount of =
data will be a problem?  I know as an administrator, I am constantly =
looking at workflow overviews for different scenarios that have kicked off =
since startup.  It is also very helpful for the users to be able to see =
the log information.  I guess I thought we would not want to lose that =
anytime soon by deleting work items or log data.  Maybe after a longer =
period of time (6 months? 1 year?), it would not be as critical.  Any =
suggestions on how this is handled in other implementations would be =
appreciated.

Thanks...

Jody Chassereau
jichass at westvaco.com

>>> Marc.Giesinger at egger.com 07/18/01 10:12AM >>>
thanks to all

we also do not need the data in produktivsystem !
i running the deleting jobs (RSWWWIDE, RSWWHIDE and also RSWWCIDE) nearly
every week, but the SWW_CONT wont get less ... so we think something is
wrong with this part of WFD system ??

about 400.000 workitem header entries  in SWWIHEAD and over 16.300.000 in
SWW_CONT