Change document for BELEG

frank smith frankreichenbach at dontgotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:41:01 EDT 2001

Hi guys,
         the event bseg-created was not generated from MR01 because of wrong customzing settings....
About my other idea, to generate a change document for BELEG using the SWED/SWEC Transaction: I talked to a programmer who told me that change documents are normally only generated for the "change" action and not for "created" entries.
I got my solution, but still, if anyone knows something about change documents that are generated when creating something (e.g. an invoice i.e. an BKPF entry) I would still be interested.

Regards,

Frank Reichenbach

--- "Griffiths, Mark" <mark.griffiths at sap.com>