Workflow beginner's guide now on SAPNET

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Wed Jul 18 03:04:19 EDT 2001

Hi Aravindan,
That ppt presentation was about Web scenarios. The "Introduction to
workflow" is in the literature section (much less than 5 MB) and it was only
released for customers yesterday (Mea Culpa).

It's a great document so there's a good chance that we'll keep adding to it.
That's why it makes sense to have one central document stored on SAPnet (
http://service.sap.com/webflow <http://service.sap.com/webflow>  ) rather
than trying to keep different websites up to date.

Kind regards,

Alan Rickayzen