"Item not covered by a release strategy"

Sherman S. Wright swright at lsil.com
Thu Jul 12 13:45:17 EDT 2001

Hi Neeraja -

Thank you for the idea, but authorizations don't seem to be the problem.  We have that authorization object and value in the requisitioner's profile already, and an SU53 after creating a PR line (which doesn't get covered by a release strategy) shows that "All authorization checks have so far been successful"...

Any other ideas?  Anybody?

Regards,
Sherman