Roles of the work flow administrator

Craig Dennis CRAIG at tac.toyota.co.za
Thu Jul 12 04:41:16 EDT 2001

I know this question may be sightly off the topic, but I would like to =
know from u guru's what roles and responsibilities the work flow administra=
tor should perform in the SAP workflow environment  I have gleaned the =
following from the SAP library documentation:-

Workflow System Administrator=20
Technical name: SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_ADMIN

Tasks
Administrators that have this role can make all the settings for SAP =
Business Workflow. They can also make the presettings for SAP Business =
Workflow and carry out the Customizing activities.

Activities in SAP Business Workflow
All basic settings for SAP Business Workflow.
All activities required to monitor workflow runtime and to repair errors.
Monitoring the event queue and the event linkages.
Correcting the organizational plan.

Does anyone have a job description or similar which could assist me?

TIA.

Craig Dennis