Role Resolution FM not terminating

Dave Aitken daitken2 at csc.com
Wed Jul 11 06:37:34 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I have written my own role which uses a function module to obtain agents. I
have flagged this to terminate if nobody is found. This works fine in our
development and user acceptance clients, but having just transported
everything to  the production system, a workflow instance was created which
did not find an agent, yet the workitem went to all possible agents instead
of terminating.

I have generated the objects and the workflow, and have set up agent
assignments against the relevant steps in the workflow. Is there anything
else I need to be aware of?

Thanks for any assistance

Regards

Dave Aitken