Delegation & Inheritance

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Tue Jul 10 11:41:16 EDT 2001

Hi Jeffrey,

This is just my personal approach. I make it a rule to always use the super
type. I do not reference the 'Z' object anywhere in any of my container
elements/methods/attributes etc. This is because (through delegation) I can
access all the 'Z' methods/attributes/events while still maintaining
compatibilities with any SAP delivered methods/tasks.

I have not seen any SAP documentation on this.

Alon Raskin
Workflow Advisor - Soliance