Use of Multiline Attribut

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jul 3 22:30:17 EDT 2001

Hi John,
What release are you on?
Worst case, create a method to accept the table and
test your condition and return a result.

But if you are in 4.6 you should be able to use the
complex condition editor to check whether a multiline
container element contains a row with a certain value
(I think the code is 'CE' = contains element, from memory).
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267