How disable the 'forward' function for a specific workitem?

Dave Aitken daitken2 at csc.com
Tue Jul 3 05:45:26 EDT 2001

Kim/Petr,

I also had a requirement to switch off the forwarding function of
workitems, and was advised to change the agent assignment to general
forwarding not allowed. This should then only allow forwarding of items
between the agents chosen for the task. However, if I tried to forward the
item to the person who raised the workitem (also set as an excluded agent
for this task), the system still lets you do this and the item is removed
from the agents inbox. If you look at the log is SWI1, the workitem is
shown to be in the initiators inbox, but if the initiator looks in the
inbox it cannot be seen. Unfortunately this means you cannot progress the
workitem any further and it is effectivly locked. Has anyone else come
across this problem? Is there a way, as an administrator, to replace the
workitem back into the inbox of all the original agents?

Best Regards

Dave

"Vostrovsky, Petr" <Vostrovsky.Petr at pmintl.ch>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
29/06/2001 11:22:18

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>