Sending Inbound IDoc errors to correct users

Martin Maguth mmaguth at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 2 12:57:34 EDT 2001

the post-processing of idocs in error status is configured in TAC WE40
where you can link a task to a (error) code. the task can be assigned
custom default role which would allow you to route the idoc accordingly. in
the standard (at least under 45B) role 30000013 is used which reads the
permitted post-processinjg agent from the idoc basis configuration (TAC
WE20).

when you create your custom idoc, the processing program needs to pick up
the error that applies and call the corresponding process code. the code
needs to be linked to the corresponding task in WE40. if you get the
warehouse number into the task container, your role can pick it up from
there ...

i hope this helps.

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 225-6521, t/l 663
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

John Welch <jw_rx at hotmail.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 07/02/2001 12:42:06 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>