Object Attributes vs Container Elements

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Jul 2 10:58:24 EDT 2001

Good morning all!!!  I need an answer to a workflow question from an
experienced workflower.  I need to get data from a workflow that is not
listed as part of the object attributes.  I can do this one of two ways and
need to know which is best from a maintenance and a performance standpoint.
1) I can create additional object attributes.  To which I ask is there a
limit on these? or 2) I can create container elements using the table names.
Which is best? or am I mixing apples and oranges???

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250
Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where