Set to Done from WF Inbox

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:00:21 EST 2001

I have a task where "Confirm end of processing" is set.  When a workitem for
this task is first created, after hi-liting the workitem in the WF Inbox,
and clicking the "other functions" button, the option "Set to done" is not
available.  However, after executing the workitem and choosing NOT to
complete the workitem (so it stays in the inbox) the "Set to done" option is
available.  This is my problem, I haven't set up any event for the "Set to
done" option.  So, if I then choose "Set to done" the flow goes into error
status with the message: 'No successor defined for event "'.  Any ideas on
how to solve this problem?  We are on 4.6B.